I am so unamused…
I had wrote this post, clicked publish and wordpress went and deleted it all…arghhh I swear I could scream right now..
Anyway, breath, sigh, never mind. Got through another exam today, I was quite pleased with how this one worked out and I managed to leave an hour early, which meant I had time for a coffee/read the paper before I met up with some friends.
Yes I probably was that annoying person that everyone hates in exams waltzing out an hour before the end because I’ve finished.
Oh well..at least it meant coffeeee time!
1. I am absolutely addicted to this drink at the moment; I only tried it for the first time yesterday but safe to say its what I’m going to be ordering every time I go, I first saw it on Accidently Delish’s Instagram and boy oh boy is it good!
It’s an iced americano with sugar free vanilla syrup and then you ask for it all blended up. It tastes just like a frappuccino!
Safe to say that the man serving me thought I was slightly odd.. I quote ” I have worked here for 12 years and never have I made that drink before”.
Oh well..who cares..it was strange..strange but good!
2. Is it too late to be buying Easter Eggs? I’d had my eyes on these little gems for ages, just waiting for them to be reduced down. Hotel Chocolat is one of my favourite chocolate companies and I knew the price would come down eventually. £27 down to £6.75, of course I picked one up for my Mam, it would have been rude not to!
I can’t wait to get started on this as a treat one night; no doubt it will last me a while though. YUM!
3. I am far too easily amused by oddly shaped vegetables…nooo not ones shaped like that…
I did chuckle to myself a bit when I saw this..maybe I should have sold it on ebay and made a fortune…
4. I am loving the Big Bang Theory at the moment…not that I never used to like it but I just can’t seem to get enough of it at the moment; I swear I could watch it constantly and Sheldon just cracks me up so much!I am so unamused…
5. I have such a collection of nut butters in the cupboard at the moment; I swear I have like 91291092109 jars..ok maybe not that many but I certainly did bring a lot back from L.A., I would estimate I probably have around 20-30 at the moment. Which means that I tend to not really want to use the ones that I’m not too fond of…
I bought this from iHerb a while back thinking it would be really good. To be honest I’m not a huge fan; the chia seeds give it a weird texture and its just a bit bland. Peanut butter should be creamy and sumptuous!
6. Around stressful exam time periods I tend to revert back to childhood..I don’t know why but I find myself wanting to do things a 5-10 year old would normally do.
It happened a couple of Christmasses ago when all I wanted was colouring/activity books. At the moment its manifesting itself in me wanting to watch The Lizzie Mcguire movie that I’ve had in my DVD collection since I was a kid.
I swear Disney don’t make programmes as good as they used to.
Can’t believe this came out 10 years ago?! How time flies.
7. I really need to get round to printing my L.A. photographs off; I have my scrapbook and all other necessary items ready but I just haven’t managed to find time to get myself organised to print them off..when my exams are finished definitely!
Can’t wait to get creative!
8. Another thing post exam that I really want to do – try out a new restaurant! I’ve had my eyes on Pan Haggerty for ages, after drooling over their sample menu online I can’t wait to try some of their dishes!! It looks go good and will definitely be worth the wait.
9. I bought a new gym top that I am in love with! I swear I enjoy shopping for gym clothing more than I do normal clothing!
It’s so suitable for me : cute & appropriate for the gym!
Cookie Monster on Muscle Beach!!
I love it!
However I suck at taking selfies..I’m so awkward!
10. Has anyone been to see Great Gatsby yet?! Hopefully I’m going this Saturday – I’ve heard mixed reviews about it..but I guess I’ll just have to wait and see what I think when I go to see it myself.
On a side note I went and saw Star Trek last week..loved it! I’m such a nerd haha!
What were your favourite programmes as a kid?
Do you love a good bargain?